WMC SCHOOL BOARD
The Western Michigan Christian School Board of Education exists to uphold and guide the mission of the school which is to educate with excellence, integrate faith with knowledge and equip our students to work and serve Christ in their communities.
Within the context of this mission we work to maintain our school’s core values.
- Christ-Centeredness: We shall forever remain committed to God’s truth and seek to keep Christ at the center of all we do. We will nurture our students to become ambassadors for Christ in this world.
- Stewardship: We shall use the gifts that God gives us wisely and teach our students and community members to do likewise. We will not incur any new debt as a school.
- Academic Preparedness: Graduates of Western Michigan Christian will be prepared for their calling. This will include success in college and beyond.
- Depth and Breadth: Western Michigan Christian will serve a broad Christian constituency and maintain rich programs that recognize God’s creativity and the variety of gifts He has given our students.
- We believe in one eternal God as revealed in the Bible as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God. lt is the standard by which we measure our faith and practice.
- We believe that humanity has been separated from God through sin. The brokenness of the world was caused by humanity’s disobedience.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe he was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died for us and our salvation, rose from the dead, ascended to the right hand of the Father, and he shall return in power and glory.
- We believe salvation is given only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is Lord over all creation and all subject areas.
- We believe that our faith guides our learning and practice. Furthermore, our faith calls us to action. Believers are called to spread the good-news of Jesus Christ and impact our world for God’s glory.
Please email all communication to our WMC School Board to firstname.lastname@example.org.