August 24th: Smart Start and 1st Day of School
- 8:00AM: School day begins for all students.
- 7:50 AM: Arrival time for school for classes to start at 8:00 AM. WMC will officially open each day at 7:30 AM. Students that arrive between 7:30AM-7:50 AM must go to the competitive gym.
- Students will receive their Chromebook.
- Locker assignments are given to each student.
- Picture Day: LifeTouch Parent Portal (will be emailed soon) Pdf link here.
- Students will receive their class schedule. Also, all student class schedules will be available Friday, August 7 by 3:00 PM via your Powerschool account.
FROM THE DESK OF PASTOR GREER:
Welcome to Western Michigan Christian Middle & High School. I am excited to greet you in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ, our risen Lord and Saviour. We are in great expectation of you coming back to school. I recognize the major challenges that COVID-19 has caused to our local community and to our school. Please know that we have worked extremely hard to develop a plan of operation that will provide you with a safe environment to learn.
Enclosed is some information as we begin this journey of excellence under the umbrella of Jesus Christ. We are planning for your presence on Monday, August 24, 2020. Our first day will consist of “Back to School Efforts” and course introductions. Special thanks in advance for your patience and understanding as we embrace community in a safe way.
Remember, Monday, August 24, 2020. See you at 8:00 am. Enjoy the final days of summer break. “Go Warriors!”
In the Lord’s Service,
Samuel Greer Jr.
Daily Expectations: Face to Face Instruction
Student and Parent Expectations: click here
WMC Commitment to Students and Parents: click here
WMC Response to COVID infections: click here
Information: click here
Intro to WMC’s New Teachers: click here
Powerschool URL access and login information: click here
Print and Post
Academic and Events Calendar: click here
School Calendar/Year View: click here
Daily Bell Schedule: click here
School Supply List
Middle and High School Supply List: click here
2020-2021 Warrior Handbook
Academic, Technology and Athletic Handbook: Click here